Tuesday, April 4, 2017

AMARIS NEWS : BONANG MATHEBA LEAVES METRO FM



In a series of tweets,South African celebrity Bonang Matheba also known as Queen Bee, announced her resignation from Metro FM.

Bonang said the following in her tweets on Monday afternoon: "After 3 years of making magic on the Front Row, I can confirm that I have officially stepped down as the host of the show. I will miss my Metro FM family dearly, as they say all good things do come to an end....Looking forward to the next chapter of my radio life."

Bonang Matheba, who has hosted the Front Row for the last three years handed over her resignation to Metro FM management after a change in the show direction and format.

Bonang Matheba will soon debut her new reality show Being Bonang on Vuzu AMP

SOURCE:NEWS24

No comments:

Post a Comment